There is one thing that you must know about me, and that is that I LOVE cookies! They just always seem to make everything better. To me, there is nothing better than a batch of freshly made cookies, when the insides are still slightly warm and gooey, but the outsides nice and crispy with a little crunch.
- 6 cups oat flour
- 1 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Mix the Pure Maple Syrup and Olive Oil into a measuring cup
- Measure Oat Flour into a mixing bowl
- Combine wet and dry ingredients into a mix and mix well
- Form cookies and place onto a baking sheet, place into oven at 400F for 8 to 10 minutes or till the edges are slightly golden
- Snack on left over cookie dough while cookies are baking
- Let cool slightly, sit and enjoy!
Now this is just my very basic cookie recipe, a blank canvas really. Feel free to add whatever you wish to the dough to make these cookies one of your own! I have added chocolate chips, fresh ginger, lemon juice and frozen fruit, the possibilities are endless and I love experimenting with them!